After the incredible success of Moto G7 and Moto G7 Plus, Motorola is gearing up for its next launch of the G7 series. Reports tell us that the next one to be on the series will be the Moto G7 Power. It is told that this line up has been certified by the US Federal Communications Commission. This has unveiled some of the stunning features of Moto G7 Power. The long battery is the greatest attraction. Motorola, the Lenovo owned company will be attracting customers with magnificent Moto G7 Power. It is also reported that Moto G7 Power handset will reach the markets very soon.
Specifications of the phone
The US FCC listings about Moto G7 Power were first identified by the XDA developers. The US FCC listing has given several hints about the dimensions, battery, distinct features, design details, functionality and connectivity options of the handset.
- The Moto G7 Power will carry the model number XT1955-4.
- The grand revelation that Moto G7 Power will have a massive 5000 mAh battery is a definite reason for excitement.
- Adding to this highlight, a few dimensions have also been revealed. The handset measures 159 × 76 mm and measures 167 mm diagonally.
- The phone will include a 2.4 GHz WLAN antenna and a BT antenna on the top.
- It will also support the WWAN antenna in the bottom.
- There is a schematic representation of the handset that has a single rear camera.
Although the specifications of the front and about the display are not given. Other details like the connectivity options are given by the US FCC listing. This suggests that the phone will have Near-Field Communication (NFC) support in certain areas. The phone will be reportedly released in four variants for different markets.
- The model number XT1955-4 as specified above will not support NFC.
- The variant XT1955-1 is for the Brazilian market.
- The model number XT1955-2 is for Latin America.
- The variant with model number XT1955-7 is designed to support NFC, unlike the XT1955-4.
These are the features of Moto G7 Power as of the FCC listings.
The Codename Ocean
The XDA Developers report has listed some rumoured specifications too. A similar source explains that the Moto G7 Power is codenamed as the Ocean. This codename is based on the msm8953 platform given by Qualcomm. It also tells that the handset is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC with Adreno 506 GPU.
Some other rumoured features
The Moto G7 Power will use the octa-core processor. Along with this, the stunning handset is expected to come in 3 different RAM options. They are 2GB, 3GB and 4GB. The inbuilt storage options could be 32GB and 64GB internal memory.
Another widely rumoured feature is about the camera pixels. The Moto G7 Power may have a 12-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture. The front camera will have an 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture. The Moto G7 Power has got amazing camera features that include Cinemagraph mode, spot colouring. The single rear camera will be able to capture bokeh shots too.
The handset will not run on Android One but will support the Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. The colour options specified for the Moto G7 Power are Silver, Black, Blush and Indigo. The price of the handset is yet to be revealed.
The Moto G7 Power will have a 6.22-inch full HD+ display along with a notch. It is also rumoured that the phone will have Turbo Charge with fast charging technologies. The will also be a fingerprint sensor for security.
As a whole, the Moto G7 Power is a complete package of a strong battery life, great camera and high-quality display features.